What is the process of applying for a puppy?
- We first ask you to fill out a puppy application. After we review the puppy application we will set up a time for a phone interview with further questions. After the interview we will let you know if we think you are a good fit for one of our dogs.
*Our puppies are not placed on a first come, first serve basis. If is very important to us that a puppy is placed in a home that matches its personality and your lifestyle. *
Do you require a deposit?
- Once we evaluate and temperament test the puppies at 8 weeks we will let you know if we have a puppy that fits you. Once we contact you we ask for a $250 deposit to hold your puppy. The remaining balance is due at time of pickup.
When can I pick up my puppy?
- 12 weeks
Do you ship puppies?
- We do not ship puppies unless we have met you in person before hand or at the time of pickup. You can fly to NC and then fly back with your puppy.
What comes with my puppy at pickup?
- Health record of deworming and vaccines given
- Good understanding of potty training (we cannot guarantee they will be 100% potty trained)
- Foundation of crate training
- Microchip with AKC Reunite
- AKC Limited Registration (we will have you fill out and we will submit paperwork)
- 1 small bag of food (Proplan Sport)
- 1 familiar toy &/or blanket